2019年6月5日水曜日

Circle Games

Everybody called him 'Quick Man Tan' when he was a young man. (p. 4)

The main character, Caleb Tan used to be able to catch a fly in his hand very fast. However, now he is only an old man, so he couldn't do it anymore.
One day, when he was telling customers about his stories, a man came in the cafe which Caleb's family ran. Actually, he was a robber and everyone there were afraid of him. However, Caleb danced and his foot hit the big man's hand and the knife flew up into the air. Fortunately, nobody was hurt.

Frank Brennan. (2006). Circle Games. Cambridge: UK

2 件のコメント:

  1. I've read it before. I think the first story you explain was the most interesting.

    返信削除
  2. I have read this book before and I liked this story the most. I especially liked the sean that he could catch the man who had a knife.

    返信削除