2019年2月2日土曜日

BR 2-13: Annie's Perfect Pet

ソース画像を表示

Henry and Henry's big dog Mudge always visited Cousin Annie next door. (p. 5)

 When I was a child, I used to want to have a pet like Annie. Her friend, Henry had a dog Mudge, so she wished she had a pet, but her father was at work every day and no one would be home to take care of a pet. And then, Henry felt sorry for Annie. He began to think about what kind of pet she would be able to have by herself. He went to his parents for help. And his mother came up with a suitable pet for Annie. It was ...  If you get interested in this book, let's read!

 As I said above, I wanted to have a pet, but my mother is allergic to some animals, so I gave up having a pet. However, when I picked up a stray cat and brought it home, my mother allowed having the cat, and somehow, surprisingly, the all of her symptoms of allergy to cats have disappear. As a result, at my parent's home, there are four cats now.

Story by Rylant, Cynthia. Pictures byStevenson, Sucie. (2000). Henry and Mudge and Annie's Perfect Pet. New York: Ready to Read.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿