2019年2月2日土曜日

BR 2-14: Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secret

ソース画像を表示

"Harry Potter!" said the creature in a high-pitched voice Harry was sure would carry down the stairs. "So long has Doccy wanted to meet you, sir. . . Such an honor it is. . . ."  (p. 12)

 Harry was not able to go to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry because Mr. Dudley trapped Harry in Dudley's house and did not let Harry go to the school. Yet, with the help of Ron and his twin brothers, he managed to get out. After that, Harry and Ron had found a way out of some difficulties and arrived at Hogwarts by magic car, but they didin't know a lot of strange things were about to happen over and over. If I told the whole story, I would have to write a lengthy passage, so if you want to read this book, I will recommend!

 It took a long time for me to finish reading this one. I made good use of the winter holidays and some free time of mine to do that. Actually, I have watched the movie based on this story about 3 times, so understanding the outline was not so difficult. By the time I graduate from university, I would like to watch the movies of Harry Potter series in English, and read these books of course in English too.

Rowling, J. K. (2000). Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Harry Potter: New York.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿