2019年1月24日木曜日

BR 2-12: Jack and the Westbourne Fair


Jack's week started badly. (p. 11)
 Some high school students are in a rebellious phase as I used to be. The main character, Jack is going through a rebellious phase, and then he doesn't do his homework, listen to his teachers, or follow school regulations. Furthermore, he stole two cans of spray paint and sprayed a picture with them in the wall at school. In the end, he was scoled by the headmaster. Like this, he had been a bad student. However, something has made him reformed. What's the "something"?

 When I was a high school student, I used to skip classes and my club activities, ditch school once in a while. Actually, I have sympathized with him to some degree, but now, I realize the importance of studying, so I do not do such a thing from now on.

Hobbs, Martyn. (2009). Jack and the Westbourne Fair. São Paulo: Helbling Readers Fiction.



0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿